Instant PAN Card. Get your PAN card in just 10 minutes
Permanent Account Number or PAN Card is an essential identity proof document for any Indian citizen. Without PAN, you cannot do any financial transaction. It is the Indian Income Tax Department that allots a 10-digit alphanumeric and unique account number to a taxpayer, company or HUF. It has lifetime validity. Today we will talk about what is Instant PAN Card In Gujarati and some information related to PAN Card.
The full name of PAN Card is Permanent Account Number. This is a unique identification card and is considered very important in any kind of financial transaction.
PAN Card contains a 10-digit alphanumeric number, which is available from the Income Tax Department. PAN Card is made in India as a Laminate Card under the Income Tax Act, 1961. which is issued by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT). PAN Card is very important for paying income tax from your income.
According to the rules of the IT Department, a person can issue only one card in a lifetime and if he is found to have more than one card, he can be fined up to Rs.10,000.
Service Name : Instant PAN Card In GujaratiArticle
Language : ગુજરાતી અને અંગ્રેજી
Category : Central Govt
Department : Income Tax
Department : Government Of India
Ministry : Ministry Of Finance
લાભાર્થી : Everyone
ઓફિશીયલ વેબસાઈટ : incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
The full name of PAN Card is – Permanent Account Number. Its importance is many. Which is as shown below:
– PAN Card contains photo, name and signature, so it can also be used as an I-Card.
– It is required not only for paying taxes but also for any high value transactions.
– A job seeker needs a PAN Card the most, which makes it easier for them to make payments.
– To open a demat account one must have a PAN card, which is used to hold shares in dematerialized form.
– Its main use is to pay tax. Without PAN Card you may have to pay more tax. PAN card is very important for taxation. If a person who pays Rs. 10,000 as interest from a savings account or FD and does not link his PAN card with a bank account, the bank will debit 20% TDS instead of 10%. With the help of PAN Card’s unique number, the Income Tax Department monitors all transactions done by an individual. So that tax evasion can be prevented.
– PAN Card saves you from all kinds of errors or problems in income tax.
– PAN Card is also required while buying or selling property for building a house. It is also required while buying a vehicle.
– PAN card is less likely to be misused.
– Notably, the PAN card will not be replaced even if it is lost or stolen.
– A minor can also get a PAN card by providing his guardian’s PAN details. If you are an NRI then you can easily buy property with the help of PAN Card and also start your business in this country. Nowadays, PAN Card is required for opening an account in all banks and for almost all banking transactions. PAN card is required while requesting pay orders, bank checks and drafts. If a person pays Rs. 50,000 then it will require PAN card to complete the transaction.
How to make Instant PAN Card
In Gujarati PAN Card If you don’t have PAN card yet you can create it in 10 minutes. You don’t need to go anywhere and you don’t need to spend money for it. You have to apply online and you will be given a new pan number within 10 minutes from income tax department. Not only that you can also use it.
– Applying for this is very easy. First by going to income tax department website incometaxindia.gov.in or tin-nsdl.com or utiitsl.com form yourself. You can fill PAN Card.
– And secondly, if you want, you can visit CSC of your city where PAN Card is generated.
– A fee of 107 rupees is charged to get a PAN Card or it can be more, many places charge 150 to 200 rupees.
– If you are applying online for PAN Card, you will need Net Banking or you can also pay through Credit Card or Debit Card.
– And if you are getting PAN Card generated from any outside center, you can pay in cash.
– After applying for PAN Card, you are given a number through which you can know the status of your PAN Card generation process and in how many days it will reach you.
Documents required for PAN card application in any of these category pages. Those documents will verify your identity, date of birth and address.
Application forms of all these categories can be found on the official website of NDSL and UTIITSL.
Following documents are required for PAN card application:
Passport size photographs
Valid Mobile Number
Valid E-mail Id
(1) PAN Card on Income Tax E-filing Portal
STEP 1 : Go to the official site of Income tax India efiling and type e-PAN Card on the search box.
STEP 2 : Click on e-PAN Beta Version in the displayed results.
STEP 3 : Now click on Check Instant e-Pan Status.
STEP 4 : Now enter your 15 digit Acknowledgment Number.
STEP 5 : Read the captcha code carefully and mention the same code on the box below.
STEP 6 : Now click on submit for OTP process.
STEP 7 : OTP will be delivered to your registered mobile number and email id.
STEP 8 : Enter the OTP on the required box and you will be redirected to a new page where you can track the status of your E-PAN or else you can also download the E-PAN Card if you have generated it.
(2) PAN Card through NSDL
Along with your Acknowledgment Number, PAN and Date of Birth, you can get a soft copy of your PAN Card (e-PAN Card) from the NSDL portal.
(3) PAN Card through Acknowledgment Number
STEP 1: Visit NSDL portal to download e-PAN with Acknowledgment Number.
STEP 2: Enter the Acknowledgment Number you received.
STEP 3: Click on Generate OTP.
STEP 4: Enter the OTP you received on your mobile and click on ‘validate’.
STEP 5: Click on ‘Download PDF’ option to download E-PAN instantly.
(4) PAN Card by PAN number
STEP 1: Visit NSDL portal to download e-PAN Card.
STEP 2: Enter required details like date of birth, PAN and captcha code on the form.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Submit’ and download the e-PAN.
Note:- The downloaded PDF format of e-PAN Card is password protected. And the password is your date of birth. Mention your date of birth to access your e-PAN Card.
Important Link of Instant PAN Card In Gujarati
Apply Online : Link 1 https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/ | Link2 https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
Download E-Pan card : Link 1 https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/pan-index.html | Link 2 https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html
PAN Card Customer care
Income Tax Department Call Center Number : 0124-2438000, 18001801961
UTIITSL Portal Call Center No. : 022-67931300, +91(33) 40802999, Mumbai Fax: (022) 67931399
NSDL Call Center Number : 020-27218080, (022) 2499 4200
NSDL Toll Free Number : 1800 222 990
PAN Card Toll Free Number : Income Tax Toll Free Number- 18001801961
PAN CARD EMAIL ID NSDL : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org UTIITSLemail@example.com