GPSC Chief Official Paper Solution 18-12-2022
Advertisement No. : 11/2022-23 Online applications are invited to select the candidates for total : 08 posts of Chief Officer, Class-III (Service of Chief Officer of Gujarat State Municipality) as mentioned below held by Department of Urban Development and Urban Housing, Government of Gujarat. For this the candidate should visit http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in dt. 15/07/2022 (13:00 PM) to Application has to be done by 30/07/2022 (13:00 PM). A competitive examination will be conducted for the selection process.
Note: (1) Screening Test (Primary Test) for these posts is likely to be held on Will be held on 18/09/2022. (2) Result of Screening Tet (Preliminary Test) will probably be declared in November-2022. (3) The main written examination is likely to be on 19/02/2023 and dt. It will be held on 26/02/2023. (4) The result of the main written examination will probably be published in June 2023.
Graduation degree from any University recognized or declared as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or established or incorporated in India by or under a Central or State Act; A candidate who has appeared in the degree examination, which passes qualify him academically for the examination mentioned above, but the result is not declared, shall also be eligible for admission to the preliminary examination.
All candidates declared eligible by the Commission to appear in the Mains Examination shall submit proof of passing the Degree Examination along with their application for the Mains Examination. A candidate who fails to produce proof of passing the degree examination will not be eligible for admission to the main examination.
(ii) Basic knowledge of computer applications prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967
(iii) Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Salary scale :
Rs. 39,900/- to Rs. 1,26,600/- (Level-7 of Pay Matrix)
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections:
(1) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Classes of Gujarat origin will be given the benefit as reserved category candidates.
(r) In the application form the details of the category to which the candidate belongs among Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections (2) If the candidate does not indicate that reserved category in the relevant column of the application form, then as a reserved category candidate. Claims entitled to benefit will not be entertained.
(4) The candidate desirous of availing the benefit of reserved category shall invariably enclose with the application a copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format in support thereof. If copy of caste certificate is not enclosed with the application form, it will not be accepted later and the application form will be liable to be cancelled, (5) Benefit of reservation to socially and educationally backward class candidates if they are not included in “advanced class”. It will be available only if there is. Or the newly prescribed Gujarati model certificate as per Annexure-4 shall be produced.
(6) According to the Resolution No. SSP/122015/455246/A dated 26/04/2016 of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, the maximum period of validity of the certificate regarding non-inclusion in the advanced category shall be three financial years including the year of issue but such certificate is related Advertisement should be issued by the last date of online application. (ie from 01/04/2020 to 30/07/2022) if this certificate is issued during this period. Only then it will be accepted otherwise it will not be accepted.
(6) Married women candidates shall produce such certificate in respect of their parents’ income, if such candidates have produced in respect of their husband’s income, their application shall be cancelled.
Configurable Curriculum of Variation:
The competitive examination consists of two subsequent stages:
(A) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for selection of candidates for Main Examination and
(B) Main Examination (Written) for final selection of candidates for the post of Chief Officer, Class-
- Preliminary Exam-
The preliminary examination shall consist of one paper of objective type (multiple choice questions) and a maximum of 150 total marks. This exam is only for screening test. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates declared eligible for admission to the Main Examination shall not be considered for determining their final rank of merit. The number of candidates to appear in the main examination should be four times the total estimated number of vacancies so advertised. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the Preliminary Examination by the Commission, shall be eligible for admission to the Main Examination only, provided he/she is otherwise eligible under these Rules for admission to the Main Examination. The preliminary examination shall consist of one paper of total 150 marks as follows:
|General Studies subject
2. Main Exam:
(A) The Main Examination consists of a written examination. There will be three papers in the written examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination will be Determine their final ranking. The following papers should be included in the Mains Exam Scheme and Subjects.
|General Studies subject
3. Screening Test (Preliminary Test): Candidates will be given Computerized Special Type Answer Book [OM.R Arswer Sheetl. All the questions in the question paper will be objective oriented. ABCD and E will be given five options for each question. The fifth option will be E Not attempted, if the candidate does not want to answer the question then this option can be selected.
(1) If the fifth option Elt attended has been encoded for the answer of the question by the candidate, then that question will be counted as “Zero – Marks” and no negative marks will be deducted for that question. So the candidate should dark the circle of ABCD or E given in the answer book [O.M.R Answer Sheet) against the rank of the respective party with a black ink ball pen. Answers given in ball pen of any color other than this will not be checked and zero marks will be awarded automatically. Answers once darkened cannot be changed.
(2) If more than one option is given in the answer book for the same question, no marks will be awarded for that answer
(3) For each wrong answer in this test, in case of more than one answer and in case of not anodizing any option, 0.3 marks of the fixed mark for that answer will be deducted from the total marks obtained. That is, the candidate has to keep in mind the matter of negative marks for wrong answers.
(4) If the seat number/question book number or question book series is wrongly written by the candidate in the answer book (O.M.R Answer Sheet) or if any mistake is made in this regard, the answer books will not be checked, and if such errors are returned after checking the answer book But if defects or imperfections are noticed, such candidate will be declared unsuccessful even on such grounds only.Any later request will not be considered. Hence all the candidates are specially instructed to fill in the details to be filled in MR Answer Shot completely correctly and to be careful and careful enough to encode (Encoin). And later on this detail was pointed out that the representation that he could not produce the certificate will not be accepted under any circumstances.And if the candidate has passed the preliminary examination. Then they will not be given additional marks not exceeding (five) percent of the total number of marks obtained. So the candidate is instructed to take personal care in this regard. (4) Marks obtained in Screening Test (Preliminary Test) will not be considered for final selection. The final result will be determined only on the basis of the main written examination. (5) The medium of examination shall be Gujarati. Except, the medium of Paper No. 2 (English) of the Main Written Examination shall be English for all candidates.
Paper Taken Today PDF Date 18-12-2022:
gpsc chief officer class-3 syllabus, gpsc chief officer class-3 syllabus 2022,gpsc chief officer class 3 notification, chief officer class 3 gpsc exam date